(603) 205-5970 • email@example.com
Meg Gilman has been telling stories professionally since 1998 in various environments including educational, healing, spiritual, and entertainment, as well as at professional conferences. She develops storytelling programs and teaches workshops on storytelling and the creative process, combining her skill as a teacher and her background as a performer and visual artist.
- Storytelling residencies, workshops, and intergenerational programs
- Storytelling performances for adults and children 2nd grade and up
- Storytelling performances and workshops for mental health centers and hospitals
- Storytelling in-service trainings for medical staff